A Shoreditch staple, located 5 minutes from Liverpool Street tube station with an eclectic mix of European sharing plates, brunch on Saturday and roasts on Sunday. Recently relaunched with an extensive wine and cocktail offering, resident DJs alongside regular entertainment.
The Gun first opened its doors in 1929 and is named after Henry VIII’s artillery factory which was in the vicinity. The pub is owned by the East London Pub Co, founded by entrepreneur Patrick Frawley.
The flooring was laid over a raised access floor constructed over the structural slab. We then installed a plywood sub-floor on which to install a timber floor.
We installed a prefinished solid Oak floor laid in an intricate pattern to the architect's exacting specification.